In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules framed thereunder, set out hereunder are the legal terms and conditions [“Terms and Conditions”] for the use of this website that shall govern your use of the website.
If you have any queries read these Terms & Conditions or any complaints and/or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to reach out to us.
Terms & Conditions
The Seller, [M/s. Rossia Jewels], sells and provides its product(s) and services subject to the following Agreement (defined hereinafter). By accessing this Website, you (the Customer) acknowledge, declare, confirm and represent & warrant to the Seller that you have read and understood this Agreement and accept this Agreement and its terms & conditions and provisions as the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, binding on you (the Customer) and you (the Customer) agree to be bound by this Agreement. This Agreement is effective immediately upon your accessing, viewing, or using this Website. The Seller, reserves the right to change this Agreement or any of its terms & conditions and provisions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this Website.
If, you do not accept these terms, you must not use this site.
- “Customer” shall mean you – the person in his/her individual capacity, or otherwise who accesses this Website or wishes to place or who places an order for purchase of the Product(s) on the Seller at this Website.
- “Seller” shall mean M/s. Rossia Jewels, a proprietorship under the laws of India, having its registered office at M-602, The Palm Drive, Sector-66, Sector-110A, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon – 122102 (Haryana) India which is the seller of the Product(s) offered for sale on this Website.
- “Product” is inclusive of but not limited to items of gold, diamond or gemstone jewellery, their designs and patterns or any other type of jewellery which have been offered for display and sale by the Seller on this Website (this Website and Product(s) listed therein may be amended by the Seller from time to time at its sole discretion) and that are a part of the designs offered on this Website.
- “this Website” shall mean the website www.rossiajewels.com owned by the Seller which which is an online shopping platform owned and operated by the Seller for sale of the Products.
By Using This Website You Represent And Warrant That
- You shall not access this website in any legal jurisdiction that does not recognize or give effect to these “Terms & Conditions” . You agree, acknowledge and recognize that the contract of sale is made in India, is governed exclusively by laws of India and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gurugram, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- In the event you access this website from outside India, you alone are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the effect local laws are applicable. It is clarified that to the extent there is a conflict between such local laws and Indian laws, Indian law shall prevail.
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Seller that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- You are 18 years of age or older and can enter into legally binding contracts. Individuals who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this Website and purchase the Product(s). In the event the Customer is a minor and wishes to purchase the Product(s) such purchase must be made by Customer’s legal guardian or parent(s). The Seller reserves the right to terminate Customer’s access to and refuse to provide Customer with access to this Website if the Seller discovers that Customer is under the age of 18 years.
- You agree that the use of the Website and / or Services shall not be done in a way that would violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree that all registration information submitted is truthful and accurate and that the customer agrees to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
You Expressly Understand And Agree That
- The information, content and materials on this Website and / or Product(s) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Seller and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Seller makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on this Website as accurately as possible. However, the seller does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. While the Seller makes every effort to ensure that the Products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the seller reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item. Further, you expressly understand that the
- This Website may at the Seller’s sole discretion, contain links to sites owned and maintained by persons or entities other than the Seller. The Seller may also provide links to external sites for your convenience like to make payment to the Seller, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- The Seller may not own any of the Product(s) listed on the website. In such cases, the Seller only orders the Product(s) listed on the website from third-party traders and merchants after confirmation of the order by you and delivers the same to you. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by you may have been traded since the listing on the website and might not be available at that point of time. In such an event, we will offer you an alternate Product. If you choose such alternate Product, we will confirm the new order. If the cost of the new selection is more than the previous selection, you would be required to pay the differential amount. If the cost of the new selection is lesser than the previous selection, the Seller shall refund the excess amount to you.
- Any use of the information, materials and services relating to the Products available on this Website or relating to this Website and any reliance placed thereon shall be done at your own risk and any loss or damage (direct, indirect or consequential) suffered or liability incurred from such use shall in no manner be attributable to the Seller and the Seller shall in no manner be held responsible or liable for any such loss, damage or liability. The Seller makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials and services relating to the Products described or contained in this Website for any purpose.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use this Website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from this Website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on this Website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to this Website and / or services.
- The prices of the Products displayed on this Website are arrived at on the basis of the current precious metal and gem prices on account of which the prices of the Products on this Website are susceptible to change from time to time. You expressly understand that the prices of the Products displayed and listed on this website are subject to change without notice.
- If due to force majeure or any contingency beyond its control, the performance of obligations of the Seller or its respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers is prevented, delayed, restricted or interfered with, there shall be no liability for non-performance. Such contingencies shall be inclusive of but not limited to fire, explosion, lightning, flood, subsidence, earthquake, natural calamities, epidemic, act of god, war, insurrection or civil disorder, riots, acts of terrorism, armed conflict, blockade, sanctions, war or military operations, national or local emergency, action of any municipal authority/ utility provider, governmental order or regulation, acts or omissions of government, strikes or other concerted acts of workers, industrial disputes of any kind, or any other act or event whether dissimilar or similar outside Seller’s control.
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- If there is a conflict, contradiction and/or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of this Website.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks “Trademarks” displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of the Seller.
- All the contents on this Website, of any manner, whatsoever, are the copyrighted work of the Seller and are protected under the Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of the Seller’s copyrighted work via the internet without the Seller’s express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law.
Certification of Jewellery
Every Product from this Website comes with a Certificate of Authenticity which is independently certified by third party laboratories like Gemological Institute of America (GIA), International Gemological Institute (IGI), European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) and hallmarked from government authorized BIS- Bureau of Indian Standards assaying centers. The Seller disclaims all liability or responsibility in relation thereto.
Shipping and Delivery of Orders
- For all orders exceeding INR 2,00,000 above, it is mandatory to furnish Permanent Account Number (PAN) details of the purchasers. All orders placed on this Website will therefore require you to furnish your PAN details along with a soft copy of any proof of identity issued by the Government of India.
- Once an order is placed in respect of Product(s) displayed on this Website and full payment made in respect thereof, it takes between 10 (ten) to 15 (fifteen) days for the Product(s) to be dispatched. The said time is indicative and may vary depending on the type of the Product(s) ordered.
- While all endeavors are made by the Seller to ensure that the packaging of the Product(s) ordered by you is completely secure when the Product(s) is/ are dispatched, the Seller will not be liable for any damage that may be caused to the Product(s) during dispatch/ transit. In this regard, you are advised to NOT accept any damaged or tampered shipments.
- You are also advised to prepare a video of the unboxing of your shipment for security purposes.
- Upon completion of placing an order and making full payment in respect thereof, you will receive an email from the Sellers confirming your order along with a tracking number and a link to this Website’s order-tracking page.
- At the time of delivery of the Product(s), you will be required to furnish any proof of identity issued by the Government of India only upon furnishing which will the Product(s) be handed over to you.
Cancellations, Refunds and Returns
- An order placed by you on this website may be cancelled without any cost at any time prior to the dispatch confirmation email being sent to your registered email address.
- In cases of cancellation of prepaid orders, the amount shall be credited directly to the payment source (debit card/ credit card/ net banking).
- This website follows a 15 (fifteen) days return policy. In the event a product is returned within the stipulated period of 15 (fifteen) days, the amount shall be refunded directly to the source of payment.
In no event will you be entitled to return Product(s) that have been tampered with or damaged and no refund shall be processed in respect thereof.
Applicable Laws and Adjudication of Disputes
- The use of this website and any action arising therefrom shall be subject to the laws in effect in Gurugram, India at the relevant time regardless of the laws that might be applicable under the principles of conflict of laws.
- In the event of any dispute, the user undertakes to give written notice/ intimation of the same to the owners of this website, and it is agreed that the parties shall take all reasonable steps to amicably resolve such dispute. In the event an amicable resolution of the dispute is not possible, the courts of law situated in Gurugram, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any disputes that might arise under this agreement or these Terms and Conditions.