Every custom made design, deserves and requires thorough attention, for which we schedule very realistic time frame and give our best to achieve them. In case of any delays, we inform our clients well in advance.
We have specified an approximate timeframe for your understanding, but it varies in every design as per its requirement. Some complex and intricate designs take a little longer than estimated due to alterations required to enhance its beauty.
- Bespoke- Simple Design: 2-3 weeks
- Bespoke- Complex & Intricate Designs: 3-4 weeks
- Customize Existing Ring: 2-3 weeks
- Repairs & Alterations: 1-2 weeks
- Engraved Message: 1-2 Days
- Hallmarking & Certification: 5-6 Days
Timeframe Details for a Bespoke/ Custom Made Order: 3-4 Weeks
Stage 1: Consultation: 1 Day
Define design brief, ring size and other product details
Stage 2: Design & Concepts: 2-3 Days
Generate new ideas and concepts as per design brief; short list sketches and approve a design concept
1st Payment: Rs.3000/- Advance Deposit of Quotation on Concept Approval
Stage 3: CAD Design & 3D Wax Piece Viewing & Quotation: 4-5 Days
Create computer aided design (CAD), showcasing top, right side, through finger and perspective view of the selected design for approval. Based on this we cast a 3D Wax Piece for viewing & trial. Up till this stage, the client can make alteration in the design.If the outcome is not what you like, we can change the design for free only once.
2nd Payment: 75% Advance Deposit of the Quotation on Approval
Stage 4: Sourcing & Fabrication: 5-6 Days
Once design is approved, we fabricate the design in gold and source required diamonds & gemstones. Lost wax casting, diamond setting, filigree, polishing, finishing and engraving are part of the process.
Stage 5: Finished Product Quality Assessment & Certifications: 5-6 Days
Once finished, we do a thorough quality assessment before hallmarking and certification. Post this, we document its product journey and pack it in a beautiful packaging for shipping.
3rd & Final Payment: 25% Remaining Amount of Total Amount
Stage 6: Shipping & Delivery: 4-5 Days
All our products are shipped through, insured logistics and are 100% safe. Standard shipping and delivery time.
We provide an estimate, once the design is finalized and give approximate quotations in writing either in the form of receipt or emails which are valid for 10 Days, due to variable gold and solitaire diamond rates.
In case, of any deviation in pricing after the project has started, we will not charge without prior notification and pause the production for approval. Once the client understands and approves the changes, production will proceed as per the plan.
Quotation will comprise of an estimate pricing of:
- Solitaire Diamond
- Accent/ Side Diamonds
- Gold Weight and Rate (approximately) as per 14Kt or 18kt
- Making Charges: (Fixed charges as per designs)
- Simple Design: Rs.550/-per gram
- Moderately Complex Design: Rs. 750/- per gram
- Very Intricate Design: Rs.1100/- per gram
- Wastage Charges: 20% on Net Gold Weight
- Insured Shipping & Handling Charges: 2500-5000/per piece as per location
- IGST: 3% on Total Amount
We require 100% Amount of major Solitaire or Gemstones, which is included in the quotation before sourcing and manufacturing.
We reserve the right to hold orders for payment clearing.
We require mandatory KYC documents with correct information and billing address of every client.
We charge the Goods and Services Taxes:
- 1.5% SGST (State Goods & Services Tax) + 1.5% CGST (Central Goods & Services Tax) (For Haryana State Only)
- 3% IGST – Integrated Goods & Service Tax (For other states in India)
- 100% Payment before Dispatch
All Custom Products:
- Rs.3000/- Advance deposit to start the designing process (this amount is adjusted in the Invoice Amount)
- 75% of the Approved Quotation: Post CAD & CAM Approval and before Sourcing and Manufacturing
- 25% or so.. Remaining Balance Amount of the Total Invoice Amount after adjusting Rs.3000/-: Before Dispatch and Shipping the Product.
Mode of Payments:
- Net banking
- All major Credit Cards
- EMI Options available